All week I have been preparing for our upcoming vacation. Because our families go on vacation the same week of the summer we have to split the time between the two. We will leave Saturday morning to go to Okoboji with my mom's side of the family, and then half way through the week drive up to Minnesota where Wade's family is at a cabin on a lake. Because I hate to feel unorganized, that means this whole week has been a "list" week. Lists of what to pack, what to bake, what to clean, and what needs to be packed for Daisee. I know it's a little obsessive:)
We look forward to this time away from work, and spending time with our families each year. Hopefully it'll involve, sleeping in, lots of sunshine, camp fires, skiing & tubing, lots of eating, and the best part... spending time with our neices, newphew, and cousins.
1 comment:
that was definately worth the wait.
Post a Comment