Okay, first scroll down to the bottom and turn the music off.
and then just go get your tissues right now.
Because I’ve got a few things for ya…and my eyes still fill with tears every stinkin time.
Okay, I don’t know who these people are, but THANK YOU for giving this waiting mama an indescribable hope. (their blog said,
please pass this along to anyone who you think might be interested) Well I decided for you that you were interested. you’re welcome. Our social worker is who showed me, but I don’t think it matters if you know them or not…. it’s so beautiful. And it makes me excited in a way that I don’t think I could accurately explain to you with words.
And if you haven’t had enough youtube entertainment yet… please take the time to watch this new Third Day music video. one word: goosebumps.
Happy Thursday.
Be back next week with a whole buncha stuff for ya from the weekend.
3 comments:
Alissa- You do not know me, but I know your sister in law Jenny. I have been following your blog for quite some time now. I was SOO excited to see this post. My brother and sister-in-law have had 3 miscarriages in the past year and a half and they have started their journey of adoption. Thank you SO Much for posting this. I can NOT wait to show them! This video and your writings will give another couple the hope they have been waiting for! Thank you!
Alissa-- this brought tears to my eyes!! I can't wait to see the blessing that God is going to bring to you and Wade.
Sabrina
Alissa and Wade,
I have commented on your posts before and just feel compelled to do that again. I saw the Third day video on facebook and was trying to figure a way to share that with you, because I thought of your family when I saw it. I know one of the families on the video and it is such an amazing message. "Goosebumps" just about describes it! We will keep praying for your family.
~Nancy
Post a Comment