For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16
We have waited for you little princess.
Oh, how we have waited for you.
How we have longed for you, for this moment when we would finally meet you.
When God gave us you.
and just like that; our hearts were no longer ours, because they belonged to her. She was the one whom we had prayed for, and dreamed of all those days. It was her.
3 comments:
look at that teeny tiny baby with light skin and straight her. she has changed so much in 6 months. love you little larky bell.
teensy nugget
Congrats, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment