Today Larkin is 2 months old.
She is 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and 22 inches long. I told her over and over in our first days together that I would continue to feed her, but she was not allowed to grow. Rude I know… she is now 3 pounds over her birth weight.
She is finally starting to outgrow her newborn clothes!
Mommy bought waaay too many 0-3month clothes so I am excited to finally be putting those on her.
Larkin is our little sleeper at night sleeping up to 10 hours straight, but has some days that she hardly sleeps at all. I’m not complaining, don’t worry. I know we are spoiled and it is probably just completely by God’s good grace because He knew I needed my sleep or I was cranky…
It seems like I can’t quite remember life with out her, and yet I can still just stare at her in disbelieve that she is really mine.
8.01.2011
2 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 2 month birthday little peanut. I love you! P.S. at least she will WEAR her 0-3 month clothes, Gavin skipped right over that :) Haha.
God is good. Happy 2 month birthday to Larkin and 2 month anniversary to mommy and daddy in this new incredible journey we all call parenthood :-)
Post a Comment