I am so impressed with you. First a dress and leggings on "yourself" day. Now ballet flats on "shine" day. I need to get my act together and get out of sweats and tennis shoes. Also, it's past St. Patty's Day and you are still hanging in there with this photo challenge. You should be proud.
I looked at the list today, and tried to decide if I could quit yet without being harassed :) I did not actually wear these shoes today, just for the picture.... on't be so impress ;)
Hi there. I'm Alissa. A 29 year old, hair stylist, Jesus lovin, picture taking, home decorating, kinda girl; married to Wade, my better half. I am the mama to Larkin (4) & Lola (2), who joined our family through (domestic, open) adoption; our newest addition; Vayda Eve was born on October 12th, and the mama to baby Jude, who lives in heaven. This is our story of the crazy journey we've been on together; taking God's lead, every step of the way.
4 comments:
I am so impressed with you. First a dress and leggings on "yourself" day. Now ballet flats on "shine" day. I need to get my act together and get out of sweats and tennis shoes. Also, it's past St. Patty's Day and you are still hanging in there with this photo challenge. You should be proud.
I looked at the list today, and tried to decide if I could quit yet without being harassed :) I did not actually wear these shoes today, just for the picture.... on't be so impress ;)
You are going to finish this challenge!! Trust me, I'm competitive enough for the both of us.
I'm not really sure why, or when it happened, but I evidently quit...
Post a Comment