{This entire post is written in a southern accent. play along ya’ll}
Hey ya’ll. Haow ya’ll doing? {I feel like I can say that here, and I fit in. it’s amazing} I’m in Nashville the rest of this week at Summit.
Wanna watch what we’re doing Thursday and Friday? Ya’ll can watch the live stream HERE. Too much? Okay I’ll quit.
I got a sneak peak today at what’s going on the next two days, and I’ve never experienced anything like it. ahhh-mazing.
God is working for the cause of the Orphan, and I am so excited to be a part of this.
…and just to clarify when I say that “the cause of the orphan”… that doesn’t just mean a child in another country living in an orphanage. Most of what I learned today was about how the church can support foster families. Summit is about learning how we can show God’s love to children He created perfectly… and all the ways we can do that in our own homes, our cities, and to the other side of the world.
1 comment:
Excited to hear about what you bring back!
Post a Comment