She’s only dated the boy since she was 13.
For goodness sake, it was about time they make this official.
(There is not one single picture of the groom on my camera. Not sure how that happened… but trust me. He was there too)
My little sister, who has been taller than me for probably about 10 years got married this weekend.
She was supposed to be walking on her own by now, but she rudely declined the wishes of her aunt, and continues to take up crawling as her favorite past time. Unless you hold her hand, and then she runs {Without even wobbling} Proof that this is a conspiracy against all of us.
it’s almost embarrassing how good this child is at taking pictures.
I can’t imagine how that happened…
They had an amazing photographer, and so I managed to get a couple of pictures, but mostly left that up to her.
Here a few of my favorites…
Mrs. Ebel Kels,
You were the most simply beautiful bride.
Wade noticed that “you were wearing make-up”, and I love that about you.
You are just you. all the time.
That is what made you even more pretty when you got all dressed up.
(I hope Drew enjoys the pictures of you that way, because there is no doubt in my mind it back to no make-up and ponytails from here on out)
We are BFFs for life. Seriously. I don’t care how much I embarrass you with my affectionate hugs, and my dancing skills.
And please stop trying to embarrass me by talking about your honeymoon. Both of you. gross.
I love you. Thank you for letting me be your matron of honor.
3 comments:
that is the sweetest thing ever.
(please tell me you didn't really like each other when you were oh, say, 10 and 7? and give me some hope for my girls, who argue 75% of the time they are together?)
She pulled me off a chair by my hair once for wearing her shirt to school. 11 and 15 were some rough years for us... but it gets better :)
thanks for helping make the whole day so special-- we couldn't have done it without you. you are the best sister ever.
Post a Comment