Since we have fit about every possible activity into 1 week; it deserves 1 giant post. Mostly pictures, so we have a couple of preserved memories since the entire thing is already a blur in my mind.
It started with Larkin’s first parade, and first Tulip Festival. Which I must add is only thrilling if you are between the ages of 2 and 8, and then again when you are 13 and go there to meet boys from other towns. I mean, my friends did that. So I’ve heard. She was glued to the bands.
little parade goers (my parents foster kids, and my niece) were also glued to the bands.
The only thing there is to say about this picture is “man thigh”
Then… there was my sister’s wedding. But we’ve already discussed that event.
Bright and early the next morning, we had to get up and get dressed for the hubs Master’s degree graduation. He has been driving over an hour, both ways, to attend night classes for 2 and 1/2 years. I complained about the driving, and the homework 100x more than he did, so don’t worry; this was harder on me than it was on him. Well no not really, but he is weird and loves school so that doesn’t count.
Larkin sat on grandma’s lap for about 7 minutes into the almost 2 hour graduation ceremony. And then I bounced, and I sang, and I fed, and I begged, and I walked, and I chased her… until it was actually his turn. I got back into my seat, handed the wild cat of a child back to Grandma, got my camera set just right, while they called “ Wade E. Kroeze”.
and then the large man in front of me decided it was time to stand with his child. and this was the only picture that I got leaning over and practically falling out of my seat.
Oh well.
Masters Degree = Done.
I am so proud of you babe!
We went out for lunch after graduation, and then it was time to meet our newest niece. She was born late Saturday night while we were at the wedding, so we couldn’t wait to meet her on Sunday!
Danika Alyse Miller
our siblings are really good at making babies. and we really like being an aunt and uncle, so it works out well.
today, finally, life slowed down.
Larkin had her BFF over for a play date.
Amayah took her baby sister along for her first visit too. Sweet little peanut.
We can only imagine the things that the 2 big girls will teach you someday.
This was how lunch turned out for Larkin today. still has the bottle in her hands, sound asleep. I pretty much feel the same way.
4 comments:
I absoulutley LOVE your posts! Your life must be crazy but it is a good crazy!! God has blessed you with a wonderful family can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the future!
Your family photo at graduation is so good! Our's never turn out half that well! You can tell Larkin is photogenic. And I think she knows she is super cute in her little dress too. :)
Larkin gets cuter every single post! I love it!
aaah so sweet!! and asleep with the bottle. priceless.
Post a Comment