with the last post being titled “loss”, I feel it’s necessary to title this post “hope”.
I had forgotten what an amazing community of blog world followers I have.
What an amazing group of family & friends I have.
We considered just never telling anyone about this miscarriage. But in my heart that felt like it went against everything I now believe. Every baby; no matter if their heart stops soon after it starts to beat, was a life. God would never intend for that life to go by unnoticed, uncared for, unloved. Part of me wanted to turn my back, and pretend this never happened… but for a reason I will never understand we have been taken down this path; again. God has given me a heart for sharing our story, and this, although it feels at times repetitive, is the next chapter of that story.
Thank you for all for the love you’ve shown us this week.
Thank you for affirming that God does care about every single life.
Life changes. Your hopes change, and your plans get ruined. Dreams that you’ve had for yourself can be taken from you. but God is God. He will not change.
His mercy will never run out, his grace will always be sufficient.
He will never leave you.
He is good.
Even when things get ugly, and they so often do. He is still good.
Put your hope in that.
7.22.2012
hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you for this post. Every Baby; no matter if their heart stops soon after it starts to beat, was a life...........so perfectly written. I am currently experiencing this same loss for the first time. Its so hard! Thinking and praying for you during this time!
thank you for your beautiful words.
So sorry for your loss...so thankful for this post. Needed to hear that last paragraph for what we're experiencing in life right now. Thank you for sharing hope and truth. God is good.
Post a Comment