Hey guys! I have something I can’t wait to show you…
I have been working on Larkin’s big girl room, and I decide that one wall is going to be a collage of bright, fun, color prints/frames/junk… whatever I can find that look cool.
Anyway… I’m stalking Facebook one night, and come across this blog.
I have been working on Larkin’s big girl room, and I decide that one wall is going to be a collage of bright, fun, color prints/frames/junk… whatever I can find that look cool.
Anyway… I’m stalking Facebook one night, and come across this blog.
ah, ha… exactly the kind of thing I am looking for.
#devineintervention
Turns out, Liza and her husband Mark have just moved back to my small town.
She does a-maz-ing work. And my favorite part of ELLEJAY, is that everything is personalized. Every order is custom made!
… so you know I had to have this for Larkin’s big girl room wall of art - beauty – junk {This would fall under the art category}
Here are a few of the many other name print options…
Every last one of you knows someone (big or small) that you could give this to! Or you could make a baby yourself (or adopt one?)… and then you would have someone to buy it for. problem solved, folks!
Liza already did that baby making part…
(and I told her I would not post this without a baby belly picture. I will stop at nothing for adorableness)
We decided to adopt again solely based on the fact that I wanted to be able to order more name prints from ELLEJAY.
okay, that’s not true. It’s because I love sleep deprivation & those soft little cheeks.
If you know someone who has been blessed by adoption, what greater gift could you give them then this personalized adoption print?
(You pick the state/country for the background… how cool is that?)
stick with me…
we’re getting to the good part
Liza is giving 25%off to any of my blog readers until the end of the month!
(on name prints & adoption prints)
(You pick the state/country for the background… how cool is that?)
we’re getting to the good part
Liza is giving 25%off to any of my blog readers until the end of the month!
(on name prints & adoption prints)
2 comments:
I don't know how much they cost but it would be a great idea for Karson & Danika's b-day presents :)
Heather
Cute stuff!!!
Post a Comment